By Yeldi on June 27, 2017
8 ways to bring in more money each month
Nobody looks forward to the month end financial crunch. No matter what our salary is or no matter how much we have in our savings account, seeing our salary dwindle at the end of every month makes us cringe and we have to battle a stream of thoughts – “Should I have splurged on that extra pair of shoes? Should I have bought mobile insurance for 1 year instead of 2? If I hadn’t eaten so many samosa’s for tea every evening, I would not only have money but also have not gained weight”. Well, here we tell you 8 ways you can bring in more money each month and tide over the budget crunch.
1. Become a virtual assistant - If you are extremely organised and have very good written & communication skills, you can become a virtual assistant during your spare time. A virtual assistant’s activities can range from setting up appointments, typing out emails, booking tickets, online filing, and writing to customers. Best part is that it’s all from the comfort of your own home.
2. Become a coder - With plenty online courses teaching you everything from designing to writing to even coding, one can learn a new skill in a short period of time. Use your weekends to take up small coding jobs as online assignments and deliver.
3. Bake sale - Does everyone drool over your fudgy cakes & big oatmeal cookies? Well, don’t keep this talent hidden away. Use your weekends to bake & either sell them to stores or participate in exhibitions.
4. Yeldi Recash - India’s biggest cashback. Using digital wallets and prepaid cards like Yeldi Folks card to buy everything from groceries to movie tickets, there is a possibility of earning up to Rs.7,000/- each month on a spend of Rs.20,000/-. One just has to tap & pay at supporting merchant stores.
5. Driving - If you have 2 or more cars, you can rent them out to agencies. Or if you love the thrill of driving yourself, you can take up part time driving to bring in some extra moolah.
6. Tutoring online - Were you a 1st bencher in school? The one who scored centum in Maths or Chemistry? Then it’s time to hit the books again. Teaching is a very noble act. Shaping lives of young children who will be the future of our country. No kids in your neighbourhood? Don’t worry. Nowadays there are plenty of online teaching websites where you can register and earn while doing something that comes so naturally to you.
7. Rent out extra space - If you live in a 2 or 3 bedroom house and have a room to spare, you can rent it out from time to time on a day rate basis. There are enough reputed and safe online hospitality service websites that help you in short term rentals & leasing.
8. Freelance designing or freelance writing - From designing websites to showcasing your own line of custom designed stationery in exhibitions to even making money from writing blogs, all it needs is a little dedication. Spare some time either early mornings before you leave for your regular job or on weekends. A little less TV, a little more money.
So let’s take matters into our own hands and live financially comfortable.
Leave a Reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *